Thursday, June 21, 2018

Shimla ridge

hallow friends
thank for read my blog about shimla Journey when i visit shimla the driver  drive to shimla 380 km from chandigrah  it will take 4 and 5 hour and 09 hours to complete journey. many popular spot in way. if want to visit mall road ridge then you come to old busstand shimla you can see both pics and you also like house ridding i rid it i feel like a king  when i capture from mobile

full picture of ridge from backside
capture from mobile

full picture of ridge from frontside
capture from mobile





















shimla ridge look so beautiful if you have camera that;s great first if you come by bus then you have to take bus from chandigrah,Delhi if you are from solan then new ISBT busstand solan ,I show you two church in my blog now this is the end of my blog i hope you like it. In my next blog i show you wooden market thanks